Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let's clear up some confusion.

I mentioned in my last post that I was born in Saginaw, MI. But I don't live there. When Amelia put me in the car to take me to my new home, we were in there for a couple of hours-- long enough for me to take a pretty solid nap.

I live in Grosse Pointe Park, MI.

But Amelia has lotsa friends in Saginaw. And one of them sent her a text message last night asking a question that I think I should answer here: "Since he's a MeLCat, does that mean you have to send him back to Saginaw in 2 weeks?"

No. Why not? Because I'm a ~for realz~ MeLCat, which means that like other cats, I don't like car rides. :-/

I am, however, available to chat via Skype. I've met two people this way already: Amelia's friend Angela in Bay City, MI, and her friend Sarah in Stillwater, OK. So let me know if you're interested in that.

I've gotta live up to my name somehow, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment